We welcome proposals from emerging, interstate and international practitioners working across all disciplines
We’re always on the lookout for solo, group and collective exhibitions, workshop ideas and seminars to be hosted here at IMA!
Please note that submitting a proposal offers no guarantee of acceptance.
All applications will be assessed against the selection criteria below. IMA reserves the right to refuse applications that do not meet stipulated requirements.
We invite submissions that are aligned with our values, mission and vision:
- To promote community harmony and mutual understanding by sharing the arts, history and culture and heritage of Muslim communities in Australia with the general public.
- To establish a collection that reflects the vitality, complexity and diversity of the Islamic world.
To express your interest in exhibiting with us please submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibition Statement (Maximum one page)
- Artist’s CV (Maximum two pages)
- Between 5-10 images with specifications that showcase your work.
- For multimedia projects please provide a link to the file