Updated 6 August 2021
Stay safe, Victoria.
In line with the Victorian Government’s health advice, the Islamic Museum of Australia will be temporarily closed from Friday, 6 August until further notice.
When we resume trade, the health and safety of our staff, volunteers and guests is our highest priority. We have a COVIDSafe plan in place which includes:
- Adherence to Victorian Government restrictions regarding venue capacity.
- Regular cleaning schedule for all common area surfaces throughout the day.
- Mandatory check-in via Service Victoria QR code system or manual sign-in.
Further, we ask that our guests please assist us by:
- Postponing your visit if you have a fever, flu-like symptoms or a confirmed case of Covid-19.
- Performing a temperature check on arrival.
- Wearing a mask, if that’s part of Victorian Government directives at the time of your visit.
- Sanitising your hands immediately after entering the Museum. Sanitising stations are located in the front and rear foyers, and throughout the Museum
- Maintaining social distancing of 1.5 metres
- Sanitising your hands or wear gloves (available from reception) before using interactive surfaces, including touchscreens and the chess board.
COVID-19 IN-LANGUAGE RESOURCES ISSUED BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT
Up-to-date information relating to Covid-19 issued by the State Government and translated into other languages is available here.