Updated 28 November 2020
Great news! The Museum is now open Tuesdays and Saturdays, 10am – 4pm. We hope to return to normal trading hours in the not too distant future.
The health and safety of our staff, volunteers and guests is our highest priority. We have a covid-safe plan in place which includes:
- Adherence to Victorian Government restrictions regarding venue capacity.
- Common area surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis throughout the day.
- The collection of contact details for all guests upon entry to the Museum
Further, we ask that our guests please assist us by:
- Postponing your visit if you have a fever, flu-like symptoms or a confirmed case of Covid-19.
- Performing a temperature check on arrival
- Ensuring you are wearing a mask upon entering the Museum
- Sanitising your hands immediately after entering the Museum. Sanitising stations are located in the front and rear foyers, and throughout the Museum
- Maintaining social distancing of 1.5 metres
- Sanitising your hands or wear gloves (available from reception) before using interactive surfaces, including touchscreens and the chess board.
COVID-19 IN-LANGUAGE RESOURCES ISSUED BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT
Up-to-date information relating to Covid-19 issued by the State Government and translated into other languages is available here