Updated 15 July 2021
Stay safe, Victoria
In line with the circuit breaker action announced by the Victorian Government today, 15 July 2021, we will be closed from Friday 16 July to Tuesday 20 July, inclusive. We will reopen on Wednesday 21 July, pending Government advice.
When we resume trade, the health and safety of our staff, volunteers and guests is our highest priority. We have a COVIDSafe plan in place which includes:
- Adherence to Victorian Government restrictions regarding venue capacity.
- Regular cleaning schedule for all common area surfaces throughout the day.
- Mandatory check-in via Service Victoria QR code system or manual sign-in.
Further, we ask that our guests please assist us by:
- Postponing your visit if you have a fever, flu-like symptoms or a confirmed case of Covid-19.
- Performing a temperature check on arrival.
- Wearing a mask, if that’s part of Victorian Government directives at the time of your visit.
- Sanitising your hands immediately after entering the Museum. Sanitising stations are located in the front and rear foyers, and throughout the Museum
- Maintaining social distancing of 1.5 metres
- Sanitising your hands or wear gloves (available from reception) before using interactive surfaces, including touchscreens and the chess board.
COVID-19 IN-LANGUAGE RESOURCES ISSUED BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT
Up-to-date information relating to Covid-19 issued by the State Government and translated into other languages is available here