Updated 12 February 2021
Stay safe, Victoria
In line with the circuit breaker action announced by the Victorian Government today, 12 February 2021, we will be closed from Saturday 13 February to Wednesday 17 February, inclusive. We will reopen on Thursday 18 February.
We look forward to reopening in tie for our Multicultural Festival next weekend, inshaAllah.
When we resume trade, the health and safety of our staff, volunteers and guests is our highest priority. We have a covid-safe plan in place which includes:
- Adherence to Victorian Government restrictions regarding venue capacity.
- Common area surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis throughout the day.
- The collection of contact details for all guests upon entry to the Museum
Further, we ask that our guests please assist us by:
- Postponing your visit if you have a fever, flu-like symptoms or a confirmed case of Covid-19.
- Performing a temperature check on arrival.
- Wearing a mask, if that’s part of Victorian Government directives at the time of your visit.
- Sanitising your hands immediately after entering the Museum. Sanitising stations are located in the front and rear foyers, and throughout the Museum
- Maintaining social distancing of 1.5 metres
- Sanitising your hands or wear gloves (available from reception) before using interactive surfaces, including touchscreens and the chess board.
COVID-19 IN-LANGUAGE RESOURCES ISSUED BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT
Up-to-date information relating to Covid-19 issued by the State Government and translated into other languages is available here